Rueville Issue One:
Rueville Issue One / Printed July 2016
Here it is, our first issue of Rueville. Funded via Kickstarter back in March 2016.
Rueville is a personal project at it's core, born from an appreciation for contemporary design, street culture and the environments in which we live.
Rueville brings together the clean and contemporary and the raw and rugged and explores how these themes influence one another.
From photographers to typographers, to fictional writers to graffiti writers; Rueville celebrates and is inspired by it all.
• Small-Town Tourist by Michael Sieben
• Words of Babylon - Peter O'Toole
• Off The Grid Path - Seb Gorey
• Sorry We Are On Fire - Phil Cleaver
• Amsterdam is by George Springthorpe
• Nosebig & the estranged "Wifey"
• Tribe: Definite by Kariim Case
• Behind The Lens: Giovanni Reda
• Art to me is - Neckface
• Reclaim the Space by Justin Webb
• Ricky Powell's Perfect Day
• 76 pages
• 2 Colour: Black and Pantone 877 (Metallic Silver)
• Cover: 350 gsm Colourplan Pristine White
• Text: 150 gsm Munken Polar High White
• Postcard: 350 gsm Colourplan Park Green
• Printed by Evolutionprint in Sheffield, U.K